4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Drive, Goosnargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 2AJ
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Popular Whittingham Park Development
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing comes Highly Recommended
- Contact Out Preston Office Today
*** PLOT 61 THE LINDALE - SIMPLY STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER WHITTINGHAM PARK RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE QUAINT LANCASHIRE VILLAGE OF WHITTINGHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this simply stunning four bedroom detached family home situated on the much sought after Whittingham Park residential development. Located in the quaint Lancashire village of Whittingham, near Goosnargh, Whittingham Park benefits from an idyllic rural setting, surrounded by picturesque countryside. Everything you need for country living. The village itself boasts a number of everyday amenities, including a village store, post office, pharmacy, hairdresser and two pubs. There are also a number of good schools in the area and for those interested in sport, Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club and Goosnargh and Whittingham Cricket Club are just a short walk from the development. On internal inspection this superb property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, study room, modern fitted open plan dining kitchen, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped gardens with driveway parking and a detached garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
9' 7'' x 8' 10'' (2.94m x 2.7m)
First Floor Landing
12' 0'' x 11' 8'' (3.67m x 3.57m)
15' 7'' x 11' 10'' (4.77m x 3.61m)
11' 4'' x 9' 1'' (3.47m x 2.77m)
13' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.07m x 3.07m)
En-Suite Shower Room
13' 3'' x 8' 11'' (4.06m x 2.73m)
9' 3'' x 8' 10'' (2.83m x 2.71m)
8' 7'' x 6' 2'' (2.63m x 1.9m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 461587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.