2 bedroom flat for saleKirkcaldy Road, Burntisland, Fife, KY3
- Newly Modernised & Exceptionally Well Appointed
- New Bespoke Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- New Bathroom with Overhead Shower
- Spacious Lounge with Stunning Views
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Excellent Storage Including Walk-in Store Cupboard and Attic
- Ideally Located for Excellent Amenities including Primary School
- Lovely Enclosed Garden
- Plenty Readily Available Adjacent and Nearby Car Parking
- Excellent Transport Links Including Train Station
Spacious, newly modernised and immaculately presented 2 bed upper flat with spectacular open views towards Burntisland Binn Hill, set in central Burntisland, just a stroll from a range of excellent amenities including the local Primary School, the train station for easy commuting, an blue flag award winning beach, swimming and sports facilities, a cycle path, diving school and links.
This very well appointed flat is in pristine condition throughout and has recently been upgraded to a high level including decoration, flooring, a brand new bespoke kitchen with modern units and appliances. The dining kitchen has plenty of space for free standing dining furniture and the newly fitted bathroom boasts an overhead mains shower. The accommodation is well proportioned, with good cupboard space throughout, including a generous store room off the lounge, deep fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms and a large hall cupboard, as well as an attic accessed from a hatch in the hallway. Both bedrooms are double and have plenty lots of space for free standing furniture. Bedroom 1 also features a lovely, decorative open feature fireplace. There is an attractive, enclosed, landscaped back garden and plenty available parking to the front and adjacent.
The Royal Burgh of Burntisland is well known for its award-winning sandy beach, the 15th-century Rossend Castle, as well as the traditional summer fair and the Highland Games, not to mention the Burntisland Golf House Club, which is officially recognised as the 10th oldest golf club in the world. To the north of the town The Binn Hill stands at 632 feet and is a well known landmark of the Fife coastline. There is a good selection of local amenities, as well as great leisure facilities at the Beacon Leisure centre. Burntisland also has its own primary school and secondary education is available in Kirkcaldy at Balwearie and St Andrews High Schools. The town features on the Fife coastal path and also boasts its own rail station, making it the ideal choice for the busy commuter. Burntisland is within easy commuting distance of Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline as the A921 coast road runs through the town and connects to the M90 Motorway at Inverkeithing in the west and the A92 at Kirkcaldy in the east. The A909 travels inland towards the A92 at Cowdenbeath and the M90 at Kelty. The town is also served by regular bus services.
Entrance Hall with Staircase
Spacious Hall Cupboard 2.1m x 2m
Lounge 4.45m x 3.97m
Store Cupboard 1.21m x 1.03m
Dining Kitchen 3.94m x 3.08m
Bedroom 1 4.6m x 3.36m
Deep Wardrobe 1.15m x 1m
Bedroom 2 4.56m x 3.02m
Deep Cupboard 1.15m x 1m
Bathroom 2.10m x 1.62m
Home Report Value £95,000
Council Tax Band B
Energy Performance Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ffkirkcaldy20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.