4 bedroom bungalow for saleCanford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- A substantial detached chalet bungalow located on a generous plot close to Parkstone Golf Club
- 'L' shaped sitting room with wood burning stove
- Seperate dining room
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- The property offers a very versatile range of living requirements
- Garage and parking for numerous vehicles
- A traditional residence offering plenty of scope to someone who wants to put their own stamp on it
- Gas heating via radiators
- Double glazing throughout
A substantial FOUR BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW with over 2820 SQ FT of accommodation offering a VERSATILE RANGE of LIVING NEEDS. The property is accessed via a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY opening out to a forecourt area able to ACCOMMODATE NUMEROUS VEHICLES. There is LOTS of SCOPE to create additional bedrooms. This property would suit a family of diverse ages or someone who works from home. THIS IS A DEFINATE MUST SEE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75978202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POL150285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeleys, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.