1 bedroom apartment for saleBlossomfield Road, Solihull
- SECURE GATED MANOR HOUSE APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LOUNGE/DINER WITH JULLIETE DOORS
- VIEWS OVER GARDENS
**Secure gated development, one bedroom luxury apartment** Situated on Blossomfield rd, The apartment has a large bedroom with double built in wardrobes and view over the garden, bathroom, kitchen with integrated appliances and spacious lounge with julliete doors opening to rear. No upper chain.
**Secure gated development, one bedroom luxury apartment** Situated on the prestigeous Blossomfield Road, Wircester Manor is behind secure electric gates with allocated parking, lovely grounds and within easy reach of Solihull Town centre, railway station, local amenities and transport links. The apartment has a large bedroom with double built in wardrobes and view over the garden, bathroom, kitchen with integrated appliances and spacious lounge with julliete doors opening to rear. No upper chain.
Wircester manor is accessed by secure electric gates with driveway leading to allocated parking bays and the front entrance door.
via secure video entry door system the apartment is on the first floor.
Via wooden front door, central heating radiator and storage cupboard with radiator inside. Doors leading to;
Lounge/diner 15' 2" max x 13' 7" ( 4.62m max x 4.14m )
Double glazed window and julliete doors overlooking rear gardens, ceiling spot lighting, central heating radiator, telephone and television aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 8" max x 5' 10" ( 2.95m max x 1.78m )
Fully integrated kitchen with built in fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. comprising a range of wall & base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink, electric oven & hob with cooker hood over, central heating radiator, telephone and television aerial point.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.53m )
Double built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, telephone and television aerial point.
White panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan, shaver point, central heating radiator all fully tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75978746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL202470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.