2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Park, March
Offers in Excess of
- VIEW VIEW VIEW
- Immaculately Presented
- 14ft Lounge
- 13ft Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Short Walk To The Train Station
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! Immaculately Presented and ready to move straight in! This Property is a MUST VIEW and WILL SELL QUICK so call us today to arrange your viewing - 01354 661166
Lounge 4.44m x 4.18m (14'6" x 13'7")
UPVC window and door to front, electric fire, radiator
Kitchen 4.13m x 2.54m (13'5" x 8'3")
Two archways into the conservatory, fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, range style cooker, overhead extractor hood, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, space for washing machine and tumble dryer
Conservatory 3.46m x 2.96m (11'4" x 9'7")
UPVC French doors to rear leading into the garden, electric fire, two archways leading into the kitchen
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access
Bedroom One 4.20m x 3.44m (13'8" x 11'8")
Two UPVC windows to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.59m x 2.22m (11'8" x 7'3")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
UPVC frosted window to rear, bath with overhead shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor
To the front of the property there is lawn with a paved path leading to the front door, to the rear of the property the garden is split into 3 sections: gravelled area, area laid to lawn and decked area to rear with timber constructed shed, rear access at the back of the garden leading to the rear offering an off road parking space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.