1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJellicoe Close, Slough, Berkshire
- Modern one bedroom semi-detached starter home
- Immaculately presented
- Refitted open plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with wardrobe
- Refitted bathroom
- Private garden
- Popular development with short commute to M4
- Ideal first time purchase
This contemporary one bedroom semi-detached starter home is situated within a popular development with quick links to the M4 and is offered to the market as superbly presented. The layout features a 16ft refitted and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner on the ground floor. To the first floor there is a double-sized bedroom with a wardrobe space and a refitted bathroom. Externally there is a private garden to side and parking availability on the street. This property is an excellent first purchase or investment and benefits from a recently installed boiler (2016).
Property ref: 121_2923_4814078
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75990511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4814078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.