3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillingdon Road, Childwall, Liverpool, L16
- Well Appointed Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Childwall, L16
- Paved Pathway and Lawned Garden to Front Elevation
- Welcoming Entrance Hall to Open Plan Reception
- Impressive Property with Neutral Decor Throughout
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Externally Comprises a Paved Patio and Lawned Garden
Located in the sought after residential area of Childwall, is this stunning three bedroom end terraced property on Willingdon Road. On first approach, this property has a paved pathway and lawned garden that leads to a welcoming front entrance. Through a welcoming entrance hall there is a stylish family reception room that benefits from a feature gas fire with surround. As you continue through the property there is an open plan reception with a good sized fitted kitchen that has a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and has access to the rear. To the first floor, there are three generously sized bedrooms and a contemporary four piece family bathroom. Each room is finished to a high standard with decorative decor and provides an excellent space for relaxing. Furthermore, to the rear of the property there is a well presented concrete patio, lawned garden and decked area to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10027752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.