5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChandlers Road, St. Albans
- £500 CASHBACK ON COMPLETION WITH NORTH ESTATES
- EXTENDED NASH SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS + TWO BATHROOMS
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM + UTILITY
- LARGE GARAGE & GENEROUS GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA FOR FAMILIES
- CLOSE TO SANDRINGHAM SECONDARY SCHOOL
- LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL
* Look inside now with our 360 Virtual Viewing tool * £500 CASHBACK ON COMPLETION WITH NORTH ESTATES - This attractive five bedroom nash semi detached family home is presented in good decorative order throughout and offers superb family accommodation. The property is situated on a quiet residential road in Marshalswick, a desirable area of St. Albans popular with families. The property lies within a couple of minutes walk of both Ofsted reported outstanding Skyswood Primary School and St John Fisher Roman Catholic Primary School and sought after Sandringham Secondary School and the Quadrant shopping centre is only 10 minutes walk away. The property benefits from 1800 sq.ft of flexible living accommodation, has a lovely rear garden, approx. 100 ft in length, with summerhouse and offers further potential to extend into the loft (stpp).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76005896.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9099435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.