3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStamford Road, Brierley Hill
- Lovely three bedroom semi
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Through lounge with defined dining area
- Stunning kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Large stylish shower room
- Driveway parking
- Garden with large patio area
- Rear access to garage and further parking
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this great three bed semi, immaculate presentation throughout and offering ready to move in to accommodation.
Lounge - 3.35m x 6.48m (11'15 x 21'3) -
Kitchen - 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8 x 7'9) -
Bedroom One - 3.05m.22.86m x 3.05m.4.88m (10.75 x 10.16) -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'12 x 9'97) -
Bedroom Three - 2.13m x 2.13m (7'64 x 7'15) -
Description - The Property
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this great three bed semi, immaculate presentation throughout and offering ready to move in to accommodation. Reception hall greets you having stairs rising to the first floor with useful storage underneath and housing combi boiler. Immaculate through lounge with defined dining area, having upvc patio doors leading to low maintenance rear garden. Stunning kitchen is situated to the rear with door access to rear garden, stylish base and wall mounted units with complementary work surfaces , metro tiles and concealed lighting to units. Integrated appliances include, double oven, electric hob, cooker hood, wine cooler, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
To first floor you will find three bedrooms, master having sliding wardrobes and bedroom three with fitted furniture. Large stylish shower room offers great space having large shower, contemporary style washbasin and toilet with a variety of storage cupboards.
Outside, to the front you will find parking for 2 vehicles, side walk way leads you to rear garden having large patio area, mature plants , steps lead to rear gate giving access to garage and further parking.
The property lies close to a number of amenities within the area such as regular public transport services, schools suiting all age ranges and numerous shops and services, including Sainsbury's supermarket, whilst Stourbridge town centre and the Merry Hill complex are located a short drive away. It provides the ideal base for those working in and around the Black Country and Birmingham with excellent access to commercial centres as well as the M5 motorway network from Halesowen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76012622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28232397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.