5 bedroom detached house for saleKingswood Park, Wisbech
- Executive detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Double garage
- Private cul-de-sac location
GREAT SPACE, GREAT LOCATION! Situated in a private cul-de-sac location, this executive detached home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is presented to a very high standard.
GREAT SPACE, GREAT LOCATION! Situated in a private cul-de-sac location, this executive detached home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is presented to a very high standard. With five bedrooms (the master having an en-suite shower room) and three reception rooms, the property also benefits from a luxurious, fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, a useful utility room and that ever popular downstairs cloakroom. Outside there are immaculate gardens to the front and rear with a driveway providing off-road parking and access to the double garage.
Study 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 3" x 14' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.37m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 7' 11" ( 1.73m x 2.41m )
Lounge 19' 9" x 13' 7" ( 6.02m x 4.14m )
Dining Room 11' x 13' 8" ( 3.35m x 4.17m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.99m x 4.17m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" excluding wardrobes x 14' 4" ( 2.92m excluding wardrobes x 4.37m )
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Double Garage 18' 9" x 18' 7" ( 5.71m x 5.66m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights turn left into Ramnoth Road. Continue along and turn right into Kingswood Park where the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76036385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB118067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.