2 bedroom apartment for sale133 Tabley Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- A convenient location close to the city centre
- An exceptional specification
- Off street parking
- Lift access
- Balconies with stunning views
- Modern open plan design
- Loft-style apartments
- 250 year leasehold
- Excellent investment opportunity with estimated NET yields of up to 7%
- Completion Q4 2018
There seems little doubt that with so much local investment aimed at boosting high value, high skill industries, Liverpool will see a steady escalation in demand for top quality accommodation aimed at the discerning professional market.
This development is seeking to create some of the most desirable new properties in the City. For residents, it will provide luxurious City centre lodgings, while for investors, it promises ready demand, easy affordability and estimated NET yields of up to 7%.
Situated in a convenient location, close to the city centre, the development will provide modern-style apartments that will have been built to an exceptional specification. With both 1 and 2 bedroom properties available, which include stunning views from their balconies, there is sure to be something for everybody.
The property will offer the perfect synergy of classic styling and modern aesthetics for the growing professional market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART0030-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.