4 bedroom property for sale35 , Borthwick Castle Terrace, North Middleton, Gorebridge, Midlothian, EH23 4QU
- * Stylish family bathroom
- * Long driveway to the front of the property
- * Private enclosed garden to rear
- * Laid to lawn with patio area
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Bright welcoming hallway
Fabulous lounge with doors to rear garden
Kitchen / dining room
Bedroom 3 on ground level
Bedroom 4 on ground level
Master bedroom with En-suite shower room
Second bedroom with 2 sets of windows providing volumes of natural light
Stylish family bathroom
Long driveway to the front of the property
Private enclosed garden to rear
Laid to lawn with patio area mature trees, shrubs and border plants
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11715940_8322846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakleaf East Scotland, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.