5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBRANSGORE
- Good size detached family home
- Four/five bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite wet room (which could be converted into additional living space)
- Well fitted kitchen
- Good size sitting/dining room
- Additional family room
- An attractive mainly paved South facing rear garden backing onto permanent open space
- Easy stroll to the village centre and the New Forest National Park is a short drive away
- Council Tax 'D' £1667.36 EPC 'B'
A well presented and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS four/five bedroom semi detached family house offering excellent accommodation of about 1400sqft, the property has been extended on the ground floor to provide a GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM with en-suite wet room, this could be reconfigured to provide extra living accommodation if required. The property also features a modern WELL FITTED KITCHEN and a useful covered sideway/utility room and a delightful mainly paved rear garden enjoying a sunny SOUTHERLY SUN TRAP ASPECTt and backing on the playing fields. To the front there is plenty of off-road parking. The property is EXCEPTIONALLY ECONOMIC TO RUN, scoring a super efficient ´Band B´ EPC rating from many eco features. The village centre of Bransgore with its excellent shops and facilities is only a short level walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76046315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.