4 bedroom detached house for sale5 Blackland Grove, Paisley, PA2 8EH
- Modern four bedroom detached villa
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Dining room with access to the rear garden
- Fitted kitchen and a utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms
- Private landscape gardens
- Driveway and a single garage
A modern detached villa positioned on an exclusive residential cul de sac within an established and central area of Paisley. This home is set in mature and private gardens at the head of the cul de sac with a Monoblock driveway providing parking. The landscaped rear gardens offer a great degree of privacy screened to the rear by mature trees and shrubbery. They are enclosed by timber fencing with a large area of lawn, a terrace for outside dining and three separate storage sheds providing extensive storage.
This home offers accommodation of six principal apartments formed over a two storey layout. The reception hallway has stairs to the upper floor, a timber floor and entry to a modern cloakroom/WC. The spacious lounge has a front facing window formation, a timber floor and a fire surround with a gas fire at the focal point of the room. There is open access to the adjacent dining room, which has patio doors to the rear garden. The L-shaped kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted furniture, extensive worktop surfaces and a range of appliances including a multi function double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, dishwasher and fridge. The utility room has space for two further appliances, access to the rear gardens and internal access to the garage.
The upper floor of the property has a central hallway with a deep walk in store cupboard. The impressive master bedroom has fitted wardrobe storage and an en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms, two with wardrobe or cupboard storage. The family bathroom has a three piece suite in white including a bath with shower, WC and wash hand basin. There is an attic providing additional storage space and an integral single garage with up and over doors.
The specification of this home includes gas fired central heating and a combination style boiler and timber framed double glazing to external windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.