3 bedroom terraced house for saleRoman Road, East Ham
- Three bedroom terraced house guide price £315,000 to £330,000
- Two reception rooms currently but can be opened up
- Cheapest house that is currently on the market
- Bathroom is on the ground floor directly off the kitchen
- Really good sized garden for the kids to get lost in
- Property is being sold chain free and vacant
Stonebridge present the cheapest three bedroom house currently on the market in East Ham. The property is being sold chain free. This will make the ideal first time home or an amazing buy to let. Rental income will be in the region of £1400 pcm.
Reception One - 11'9" (3.58m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Reception Two - 11'5" (3.48m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Kitchen - 11'11" (3.63m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Bathroom - 6'6" (1.98m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Bedroom One - 13'9" (4.19m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Bedroom Three - 7'7" (2.31m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.