3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Road, Ilford, IG1
- THREE BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOME
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- LARGE GARDEN WITH A LARGE POTENTIAL DEVELOP FURTHER
- CHOICE OF SCHOOLS ALL A WALKING A DISTANCE AWAY
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ILFORD TOWN CENTER
- EASY REACH TO EITHER ILFORD CROSSRAIL OR SEVENKINGS CROSSRAIL
- IDEAL BY TO LET OR FIRST-TIME BUY
- CHAIN FREE
Calling all first time buyers and buy-to-let investors!
This wonderful family home is not to be missed as it is situated in the central area of Ilford.
Ilford Town Centre is within easy walking distance and here you have the Exchange shopping center with a wide range of high street shops, cafes and restaurants.
Ilford station is also close by and there is easy access into the City and Central London. Westfield shopping center is approximately a 10 minute`s journey. Soon you will also have the convenience of the new Crossrail link coming into the area in 2018.
There are excellent bus and road links in and around this road, all of which will take you into various parts of Essex and East London.
Close by to this house there are many places of worship, fabulous Primary and Secondary schools.
The house is very much ready to go and any new owners will really enjoy the layout which is really user friendly.
There is still plenty of scope to extend to the rear and into the loft if more space is required. (Subject to planning).
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.