4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrocket Way, Chigwell, Essex, IG7
- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Potential to extend to the side stpp
- Decorated to a high specification throughout
- Off road parking for 3/4 cars
- Fantastic transport links
- Ideal for large families
This spacious 4/5 bedroom family home offers great access to transport links such as central line stations, as well as being close to local amenities. There are also sought after schools in the area, which is great if you have a young family. Hainault County Park is also located close by where you can enjoy the outdoor life with family walks and bike rides.
The house has not been long renovated throughout, meaning you can really move in without having to lift a finger! The main hub of the home with all properties is the kitchen and the kitchen/diner within this property truly does not disappoint.
The current owners have carefully thought out and designed the kitchen, allowing for maximum space and provides a perfect area to entertain and socialise or alternatively, using it as an area to cook up treats for the family whilst you catch up on the day`s events.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space within this kitchen/diner. The remaining rooms in the house offer a desirable space, which is important with all family homes. You also have the advantage of off road parking for at least three cars and fantastic transport links. This property is perfect for a large family.
Lounge - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen/Dinner - 23'0" (7.01m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Ground Floor Bathroom - 5'10" (1.78m) x 2'10" (0.86m)
Bedroom 1 - 13'4" (4.06m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'4" (3.76m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Berdoom 3 - 9'7" (2.92m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Bedroom 4 - 12'2" (3.71m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Loft Room - 16'4" (4.98m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.