2 bedroom house for saleChurch Way, Wheatley, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 24TH OCTOBER 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
- A Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Subject To An AST Producing £5,200 per annum
- GUIDE PRICE £35,000 - £45,000
- Church Way, Wheatley Hall Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON 24TH OCTOBER 2018 AT DONCASTER ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB; THE KEEPMOAT STADIUM, STADIUM WAY, DONCASTER DN4 5JW AT 2PM.
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD A CATALOGUE AND THE LEGAL PACK FOR THIS LOT WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT www.regionalpropertyauctioneers.co.uk
GUIDE PRICE £35,000 - £45,000
A two bedroom mid terrace property situated on the fridge of the town centre which is let subject to an AST and produces £5,200 per annum. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and would be of particular interest to investors.
Kitchen / Diner
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regional Property Auctioneers, Doncaster -Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Regional Property Auctioneers, Doncaster -Auctions on 01302308178.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.