3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Three bedroom, terraced home in the ever popular Queens road.
- Central location, making it a commuters dream.
- Enjoy a great night out as there are an array of bars, bistro`s and restaurants very close by..
- No Hassle with parking as there is allocated spaces
- Schools, both primary and secondary are all within walking distance.
- Potential to extend in the loft subject to planning permission
- EPC rating C
This very impressive 3 bedroom property is brilliant find, if you like space this must be the one for you!
Located very close to the tube and bus station. Close by are good primary and secondary schools, in fact at the bottom of the road is Kelmscot Leisure Centre, so a great area for the family young and old. You can get to Walthamstow High Street easily, which boasts the longest market in Europe, every bargain imaginable, there is also the shopping centre, a modern mall packed with all the big name brands we know and love.
Lounge - 13'5" (4.09m) x 16'6" (5.03m)
Kitchen - 8'5" (2.57m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Downstairs W.C - 3'2" (0.97m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Bedroom One - 7'5" (2.26m) x 16'8" (5.08m)
Bedroom Two - 9'5" (2.87m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Bedroom Three - 10'10" (3.3m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Bathroom - 7'1" (2.16m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.