3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurdett Close, Doddington, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-sac Location
ONE FOR THE GARDENERS! - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - THREE BEDROOMS - GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING - CONSERVATORY - KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - OFF ROAD PARKING - CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
This detached bungalow is situated in the village of Doddington, approx. 6 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, generous rear gardens, kitchen/breakfast room and off road parking. Please note, the property is situated in a cul-de- sac location and viewing is highly recommended.
Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Telephone point. Loft access.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.63m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling. Coal effect gas fire with marble effect hearth and surround.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen. Range of wall and base units. Window to rear. Patio doors to conservatory. Single drainer sink with double bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Radiator. Floor mounted gas central heating boiler.
Conservatory 14' x 8' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.51m )
Windows to rear. Windows to side. Tiled floor. Door to side.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Door to rear gardens. Wall and base units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 16' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.59m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Window to side. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan with block paved drive leading to the off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed. There is a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
Please note. The gardens are of a substantial size.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76077158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.