2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTower Road, Hindhead
- Ground floor apartment, providing modern accommodation with flexible reception space in a former country house
- Private courtyard to the front leading to front door and entrance hall (with several storage cupboards)
- Dining room with wide opening and a few steps down to the sitting room
- Sitting room with central fireplace and large patio doors opening onto the communal gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen overlooking the communal gardens
- Master bedroom with modern fully tiled en suite bathroom and built in wardrobes
- Guest double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Family shower room
- South facing formal communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Offered with no onward chain
* No onward chain * Well appointed ground floor apartment set in a former country house * Enjoying views over south facing formal gardens (communal) * Private courtyard area, leading to private front door and entrance hall * Close to National Trust land and access onto the A3 * Sitting room * Dining room * Kitchen * Master bedroom with en suite bathroom * 2nd bedroom * Shower room * EPC D 60
For full information please see brochure. Internal photos to follow.
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. www.beaconhillhindhead.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8998360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.