2 bedroom terraced house for saleOld School Mews, Staines-upon-thames
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Large Communal Gardens
- Spacious Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Terrace Mews Cottage
- Share of Freehold - approximately 982 years remaining
Offered to the market is this delightful leasehold, mews style cottage. The property is situated within a prestigious gated development, formerly a Victorian school, having been converted in recent years. The accommodation offers a welcoming entrance, ground floor cloakroom, good sized reception room with plenty of room to dine in, open plan to a modern fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two light and spacious bedrooms framed by original wooden schoolhouse beams, and modern family bathroom. The property is set in a courtyard behind secure electronic gates and benefits from having allocated parking for one car along with plenty of visitor parking. A large, well-maintained communal garden provides the perfect sun trap. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the finish and location of this beautiful home. Please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, and close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike. Within a 5 minute car journey you will find Windsor Great Park which is excellent for walks whilst the River Thames is just a 5 minute stroll away.
* Maintenance Charge circa £1,000 per annum, lease 982 years left
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.