4 bedroom house for saleTower Gardens, Hythe, CT21
- Handsome detached house
- With garage and parking
- Situated on a highly regarded, peaceful cul-de-sac
- Between the canal and the seafront
- Much improved by current owners
- Comfortable accommodation over three floors
- Kitchen/dining room and separate sitting room
- Utility room, cloakroom and smartly fitted bathroom
- Three bedrooms plus family room/fourth bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear.
Forming part of Hythe's desirable conservation area, Tower Gardens is a particularly sought after cul-de-sac on level ground, to the south of the Royal Military Canal, moments from the seafront and a short, level walk from the busy High Street with 4 supermarkets (including Waitrose, Aldi and Sainsburys, indeed Waitrose can be reached by walking to the end of the cul-de-sac, up Ladies Walk and along the banks of the canal without coming into contact with a road), range of independent shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. There is a selection of sports and leisure facilities in the vicinity, including tennis, bowls, cricket and squash clubs, water sports, etc. The property is also in the catchment area for Hythe Bay Primary School and only a short walk from it. The larger town of Folkestone is 5 miles distant and the Cathedral City of Canterbury 15 miles.
The area is convenient for communication to London and the Continent with the M20 motorway (Junction 11) 2¼ miles distant, the Channel Tunnel Terminal 3 miles and a mainline railway station at Saltwood just over 2 miles away. High Speed trains to London St Pancras are available from both Ashford (10 miles) and Folkestone (Central and West).
(All distances are approximate.)
This attractive detached house is well situated on a particularly desirable cul-de-sac comprising a variety of similarly attractive properties. The house has been much improved by the current owners including the installation of a new kitchen and bathroom, redecoration and the current installation of a new terrace within the rear garden.
The attractively presented accommodation, which is arranged over three floors, is light, airy and of particularly comfortable proportions and includes an attractive sitting room, a large, smartly fitted kitchen/dining room and cloakroom on the ground floor. There is a lower ground floor at garden level providing an additional family room and a generous utility room. On the first floor there are three comfortable bedrooms, a smart contemporary bathroom and a cloakroom.
The house enjoys a pretty front garden and a generous garden to the rear with direct access to the garage en-bloc and associated parking space before it. This is accessed from Stade Street.
For room sizes please refer to the floor plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76081526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_001667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.