3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeven Way, Walsgrave, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Well Extended & Beautifully Presented Corner Semi Detached House
- Superb High Quality Accommodation Throughout
- Three Large Double Bedrooms & High Quality Fitted Bathroom
- Large Extended Lounge Dining Room
- Extended & Fitted Kitchen
- Substantial Off Road Parking & Garage
- Energy Rating; E
A substantially extended and beautifully presented corner semi detached house situated in this highly sought after location close to the motorway network and University Hospital.
This property is situated on a large corner plot and comprises of:-
Porch, superb extended lounge dining room, extended and fitted kitchen, three large double bedrooms and a refitted modern bathroom with white suite and shower.
Outside there is a private garden to rear which leads around to the side elevation having double opening gates that give access to the front. There is direct vehicular access to off road parking and garage.
This property offers superb family accommodation and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2761_4626799
TO THE FRONT
THERE IS DIRECT VEHICULAR ACCESS TO OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE AND ADDITIONAL DOUBLE GATES GIVING ACCESS TO THE SIDE AND REAR GARDEN
A COMPOSIT DOOR GIVES ACCESS INTO
EXTENDED LOUNGE DINING ROOM
30' 5" x 9' 9" (9.28m x 2.96m)
EXTENDED & FITTED KITCHEN
15' 5" x 8' 6" (4.70m x 2.59m)
STAIRWAY LEADS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
14' 1" x 11' 6" (4.30m x 3.50m)
10' 3" x 10' (3.12m x 3.05m)
8' 10" x 8' 4" (2.70m x 2.55m)
HAVING A MODERN WHITE SUITE AND MAINS SHOWER
TO THE REAR
THERE IS AN ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN WHICH LEADS AROUND TO THE SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76083410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4626799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.