1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWeydale Avenue, Scarborough
Offers in Excess of
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Excellent Decorative Order with Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Entrance Doors to the Front and Rear
- Private Veranda/Seating Area and Communal Lawned Gardens
- Offering uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
+++Offered to the market in EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT we are delighted to be offering for sale this ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with PRIVATE ENTRANCE DOORS to both the front and rear as well as a PRIVATE VERANDA/SEATING AREA+++
The well appointed accommodation briefly comprises of a Communal entrance hall with door to the Private entrance hall with built in cupboard. Front facing lounge with double glazed door leading out to the private veranda, modern fitted kitchen with private double glazed door leading out to the rear, double bedroom and modern bathroom with white three piece suite. Outside the property benefits from the use of communal lawned and planted gardens as well as a private brick built store.
Being located on the North side of Scarborough the apartment offers excellent access to a wide range of amenities and attraction including local shops and mini markets, Peasholm Park, 'Alpamare' water park, Open air theater, proposed, North Cliff Golf course, proposed new cinema complex not to mention Scarborough's North Bay and the beach.
We feel therefore that the property would be well suited to an individual or couple looking to downsize/retirement or possibly someone looking for a holiday home/base in Scarborough.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and ready for immediate occupation internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged through one of our friendly staff on 01723 352235.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9145718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.