2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBowyer Way, Morpeth
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New Home
- Ready to Move Into Now
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Part Exchange & Help To Buy Available
- Reduced Price From £209,005 to £179,995
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An opportunity not to be missed!
A brand new two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, the 'Belsay' with off street parking, UPVC double glazing, ready to move in to now and with the advantage of no upper chain! Located on the new Barratt Homes Southfields development, Stobhill, Morpeth, the bungalow is perfectly located for access to Morpeth town centre within a few minutes drive away.
Barratt Homes will consider part exchange or help to buy options and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all the standard of accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising of: entrance porch, hallway, open plan lounge and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/WC. Externally to the rear is an enclosed garden laid mainly with lawn and to the front is a double parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9160875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Morpeth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.