2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Sun Houses, Yelland, EX31
- Brand new development of bungalows
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Includes garage and two parking spaces
- Tastefully and exceptionally built properties, finished to a high specification
- South-facing walled garden
- Eco-friendly underfloor heating throughout
- Situated in a sought-after area of North Devon
- Available to reserve immediately
- Contact the office to arrange on-site viewings and for enquiries
An exciting new development of contemporary bungalows and chalet bungalows in a desirable area of North Devon: The Sun Houses.
See the attached brochure for detailed information on the plots in the development. Please contact the office to arrange a viewing at the show homes on-site or for any other enquiries.
These tastefully and exceptionally built-properties have been designed with their living areas and at least one bedroom facing to the South and into a walled garden. The house plans therefore differ depending on which side of the road they are entered, ie the South or the North. Every house has a South facing walled or partly walled garden directly accessed from the living area of the house, they have been designed to maximise the connection between internal and external space.
The design style is contemporary and is intended as a modern interpretation of a traditional bungalow, which is the predominant local style. All houses have two bedrooms on the ground floor, one with an en-suite bathroom; some houses are 'chalet bungalow' style with a room on the first floor with a balcony always looking South. The internal lighting is also contemporary in its design.
All houses have a minimum of two parking spaces and most of the houses contain large garages and projecting window boxes on the North side.
All houses are heated via underfloor heating powered from air source heat pumps (ASHP) mounted externally in the garden, internally every house has a 200 litre hot water cylinder assuring ample hot water. The ASHP units are exceptionally efficient, counting as 'renewable' energy and, combined with the very high levels of insulation, make the house particularly sustainable with low heating costs.
DIRECTIONS TO DEVELOPMENT:
- From Barnstaple continue out of town and up Sticklepath Hill
- Proceed over the roundabout at the Cedars Inn and through Bickington and Fremington continuing into Yelland
- Once in Yelland take the left hand turning into Allenstyle Road and follow the road where the site will be found at the bottom of the road
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102872000065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingdom Property Services Ltd, Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.