1 bedroom apartment for saleKirkley House, Kirkley Cliff Road, Lowestoft
- Chain Free
- 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Promenade Location with Sea Views
- Allocated Parking Space
- Character Features with High Ceilings
- Private Entrance
- Well Tended Communal Garden Overlooking Sea Front
** STUNNING COASTAL VIEWS * ELEGANT 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH CHARACTER FEATURES * GROUND FLOOR WITH PRIVATE ACCESS ** Located on the promenade with excellent views, this 1 bedroom apartment is set within a sympathetic conversion of an elegant Victorian building and features high ceilings and a large bay window. Accommodation comprises private entrance leading into entrance hallway, off of which lie the lounge / living space, separate kitchen, wet room and bedroom. The property offers plenty of built in storage and is in good repair throughout. To the outside lies a well tended communal garden and 1 allocated parking space.
Tenure - Leasehold
Disclaimer - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76104956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28242134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.