3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotts Tilt, Hersham, Surrey, KT12
- Three bedroom halls adjoining semi-detached home
- Sought after location
- Just a few minutes walk of Hersham station
- Close good local schools
- Spacious living room
- Separate dining room
- Garden enjoys a paved seating area and large lawn
- Sunny westerly facing garden
- Ample parking
Martin Flashman & Co are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom halls adjoining semi-detached home situated in a quiet and sought after location, yet within just a few minutes walk of Hersham mainline train station. Good local schools are close by as is the centre of Hersham Village with a range of shops, cafes and pubs, including Waitrose and Costa Coffee.
The property is located in a peaceful residential lane and is presented in good order throughout with the accommodation comprising entrance hall with laminated wood floor continuing to a spacious living room with bay window and feature fireplace. Dining room opening to a modern fitted kitchen with range of units and integrated appliances. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and all benefitting from built in wardrobe space. Modern family bathroom suite complete with chrome fittings.
The sunny westerly facing garden enjoys a paved seating area and large lawn bordered by flowerbeds and shrubs whilst mature trees offer some shade. To the front of the property ample parking is provided by way of a block paved driveway.
A lovely home which should be viewed to fully appreciate the properties setting.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76105955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 041020182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.