4 bedroom detached house for saleZander Grove, Liverpool, L12
Offers in Excess of
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms - master having en-suite and fitted bedroom suite
- two reception rooms and a dining room
- kitchen with utility area
- downstairs WC
- Triple Glazing throughout with a 'Rockdoor'
- Gas Central Heating System (Combi Boiler with Hive)
- Garden to Rear
***RECENTLY REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - NO CHAIN ***
HouseSimple are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached property in Liverpool. This is a spacious four bedroom detached house in the popular and much sought after Croxteth Park Estate L12. Perfect for growing families, this delightful property has a great deal to offer.
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a home in a very popular location. There are excellent local amenities, schools and surrounding stunning open park spaces. The property is close to good public transport links and has good motorway access.
This fantastic property has a concrete drive with parking for three cars. It boasts a light and welcoming entrance area, downstairs W.C, main lounge/reception room, second reception room, conservatory, spacious fitted kitchen and a utility area. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite facilities that has recently been refurbished, and a 'sharps' fitted bedroom suite. The new modern family bathroom has also recently been refurbished . The property has the addded benefit of triple glazing throughout - installed in 2017 (With 10 year FENSA certificate), and the gas central heating (Worcester combi boiler) is also fitted with the Hive control.
Outside to rear there is a beautiful garden space with a well presented area leading to a lawn.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the standard of the accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76109189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS97059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.