3 bedroom flat for saleCharcot Road, London
- Close to Sainsbury's local, Morrisons and ASDA as well as cafes and coffee shops
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Accommodation Throughout
- Communal gardens
- Bright And Spacious Reception Room
- Security Entryphone
- Close To Colindale Underground Station
- Recently Redecorated and Re Carpeted
- Nice outlook onto Montrose playing fields
- Gated Allocated Parking
A bright and spacious apartment situated in a modern development with own gated dedicated parking space opposite Colindale station.
This well proportioned apartment comprises of; open-planned reception room with make shift extra room in lounge that can be utilised as a study/dining area, adjoining fully integrated kitchen with appliances, balcony with beautiful views over the greens of Montrose playing fields and evening sunsets, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is conveniently located in the quieter spot of the Pulse development and just a short walk of Colindale underground station providing excellent fast and frequent cross-London links. Nearby Colindale provides easy access to a variety of shops, eateries and amenities, and the attractive open spaces of Montrose Playing Fields and Silkstream Park are also close-by.
Resident parking and visitor permits are available upon request.
The property is full of light and offers beautiful views of the surrounding skyline.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.