3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimrose Road, Hersham Village, Surrey, KT12
- Rarely available contemporary home
- In a highly regarded cul-de-sac
- Entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with tiled flooring
- Master with an ensuite shower room
- Annexe with shower room and living area
- Rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy
We are delighted to offer this attractive rarely available contemporary home located quietly in this highly regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of Hersham Village within a short walk of local shops including Waitrose and Costa Coffee.
The nicely laid out accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard, kitchen/breakfast room with tiled flooring, range of fitted units and integrated appliances. Living room which runs across the rear of the property with double doors to the garden.
To the first floor you will find three bedrooms, the master with an ensuite shower room, there is also the family bathroom.
Externally the driveway provides off road parking. The garage has been converted into a very useful Annexe with shower room and living area.
The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance and enjoys a high degree of privacy, patio area, shrub borders, lovely fig tree and rear gated access.
Viewings of this rarely available home can be arranged by contacting the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76109795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 041020183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.