2 bedroom bungalow for saleSeabreeze Park, Sea Lane, Ingoldmells
- A spacious two bedroom single park home with a larger than average garden & conservatory along with a private driveway
- Well located on the popular Seabreeze residential park home site
- Full 12 month occupancy
- Offering conservatory, dining kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms & shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Calor gas fired central heating
- Off street parking provided by private block paved driveway
- Larger than average established gardens
A well presented & spacious two bedroom single park home boasting a conservatory, larger than average gardens & off street parking provided by a private driveway. The home is well located on the popular Seabreeze residential park home site offering full twelve month occupancy whilst being conveniently located in the coastal village of Ingoldmells for a range of local amenities, the village centre, public transport & the beach. With accommodation briefly comprising lounge, conservatory, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms & shower room. With benefits including calor gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazing. Outside the property is approached over a private block paved driveway extending to a range of lawned and paved gardens.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 7' 7" (4.06m x 2.30m)
Having radiator, wall mounted light point, uPVC double glazed half panelled entry door.
Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" (3.54m x 2.98m) To Maximum
Having a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in worksurfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs to worksurfaces, space for oven, space for fridge/freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine, range of matching overhead cupboards, built in cupboard housing calor gas fired combination central heating boiler, radiator, two ceiling light points.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 4" (3.54m x 3.46m)
Having gas fire set in a marble effect surround, radiator, television point, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed entry door to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 7' 9" (3.50m x 2.37m) To Minimum
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards & dressing table, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 2" (2.59m x 2.50m)
Having radiator, built in storage cupboard, ceiling light point.
Shower Room 6' 5" x 4' 7" (1.96m x 1.39m)
Being partially aqua boarded having a three piece suite comprising double shower cubical with aqua board splash backs housing an electric shower, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, heated towel rail, wall mounted light point & shaving point, wall mounted toiletry cupboard, ceiling light point.
Outside the property is approached over a block paved driveway providing off street parking extending to larger than average gardens that are laid predominately to lawn for ease of maintenance. The gardens enjoy a range of established garden beds along with a variety of mature trees, bushes & shrubs. A central paved footpath leads from the driveway to the property and extends to the rear offering a block paved entertaining area extending to a paved area accommodating a tin garden shed.
The site is a residential site offering full twelve month occupancy.
We are informed that the current ground rent (2018) is £107.06PCM.
The site is a retirement site and as such the prospective buyer is required to be of 50 years or over.
One pet is allowed per home.
One vehicle is allowed per home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.