Land for saleLarge Farm with 62 Acres - Massey Brook Lane, Lymm, WA13
- Permitted development on existing barns plus around 62 acres
- Fantastic potential development (full planning can be applied for)
- One large detached included
- Around 62 acres of land in total
- Semi-rural location
- Multiple surveys carried out and completed (all positive)
- All fields are road fronted with easy access on a bus routed B road
- Land included in Warrington's future development plans
- Contact for further information
**HD drone footage** **Included in Warrington's Future Development Plans** A rare opportunity to purchase a number of farm/ residential buildings plus around 62 acres of land in Lymm.
Sell with an AWARD winning Estate Agent! Low sales and letting fees, 5* customer service, and amazing results! The estate agency market is evolving rapidly as the internet is now such a powerful tool with 95% of house hunters now starting their journey online. Our selling and letting packages have been carefully tailored to cater for every client's individual needs, offering a full traditional agency service at a fraction of the price. We advertise on the biggest and most popular portals, including Rightmove and OnTheMarket.com, which combined have over 100 million visits per month. Although we are often defined as an 'online agent', we class ourselves as a 'hybrid agent' with traditional values. We live and breathe new technology taking away any unnecessary baggage, keeping our costs low and passing the savings on to you. With all the above combined, you can be certain to trust our services and achieve the best possible price for your home whilst receiving a...
A rare opportunity to purchase a number of farm/ residential buildings along with around 62 acres of land in a prime location and priced to sell. The current owners have previously used the land for farming and this was previously a working dairy farm. A large 4/5 bedroom detached with private entrance and further potential to develop (further information available on request for each dwelling) and multiple large bars/farm buildings on a large plot to the rear of the farm with a further private entrance. Permitted development plans as seen on images.
The current owners have had the following surveys completed and fully approved; - Ecological Survey - Transport Statements - Topographical Survey - Air quality - Noice survey - Structural impact survey - Non-floodrisk area
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. References to the tenure of a property and guarantees are based on information supplied by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents or guarantees relating to the property advertised. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76115288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admove, Altrincham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.