4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor Lane, Sculthorpe, Fakenham
Offers in Region of
- Outstanding Field Views
- Open-plan family room
- Original features
- Popular village
- Bathroom & shower room
- Private position
This spacious cottage is located in a quiet position, overlooking open-fields. The property has been extended to feature a large, open-plan kitchen / family room and conservatory. With a lounge, study, utility room and bathroom downstairs also. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a shower-room....
This spacious cottage is located in a quiet position, overlooking open-fields. The property has been extended to feature a large, open-plan kitchen / family room and conservatory. With a lounge, study, utility room and bathroom downstairs also. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a shower-room off the landing. Outside the property has both side and rear garden areas, with a closed off patio area. The property is approached by a shared driveway, with ample parking for several vehicles.
Entrance door to the front and window to the side, door to:
Family Room 19' 7" x 14' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.39m )
Window to the front, double glazed French doors to the rear. Fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, staircase to the first floor and exposed flint wall.
Lounge 16' 6" max narrowing to 12' 11" x 16' 6" ( 5.03m max narrowing to 3.94m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to the front, brick open fireplace, radiator, original alcove.
Kitchen 16' 4" narrowing to 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.98m narrowing to 3.45m x 2.24m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with inset sink and drainer, fitted worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Double oven and Calor gas hob. Radiator, double glazed windows to the rear and side and door to garden.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Sink and drainer, fitted worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, floor standing boiler.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed construction with doors to the garden, radiator and field views.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the family room, window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 6" narrowing to 13' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m narrowing to 4.17m x 3.40m )
Window to the side with field views, built in wardrobes, radiator and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" narrowing to 9' 5" x 12' 11" ( 3.78m narrowing to 2.87m x 3.94m )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Study 7' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.11m )
Velux window, fitted bookcase.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks. Window to the rear, radiator.
Gardens to rear and side, overlooking open fields. Outdoor electric supply, feature pond, gravel driveway (shared access).
Bedroom three is included in a 'flying freehold' written into the property deeds. W H Brown recommend any buyers make full enquiries with their appointed solicitor prior to exchange of contracts
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76122296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.