2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale91 & 91a Heath Road, Norwich
- Mixed use - shop/flat
- Ideal for builder/investor
- Within walking distance of city centre
- Guide price £80,000 - £100,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday, 25th October 2018
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
The ground floor of this corner terrace has been trading as a shop and workshop for many years and currently produces £1,800 per annum, however vacant possession may well be given prior to completion as the tenant has indicated a willingness to vacate. Please contact the Auctioneers for further information. The first floor self-contained flat has been previously let but is now to be sold vacant. This mixed use property therefore could offer redevelopment possibilities into two flats, a single dwelling or retained in its current format and is ideal for a builder/investor.
Heath Road is located off Magdalen Road, within walking distance of the city centre.
Shop, workshop and store, w.c.
Landing, lounge, kitchen, bedroom bathroom
10 Oct 2018 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
17 Oct 2018 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76124861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.