4 bedroom detached house for saleSudbury Court Drive, Harrow, HA1
- Detached residence within the Sudbury Court Estate
- Stylish décor throughout
- Large kitchen/family room
- Two separate reception rooms
- En-suite master bedroom
- Large driveway with space for multiple cars
- Large brick built outhouse creating a studio room
- Potential to extend to the side subject to planning
A beautifully designed four bedroom detached residence that offers a very spacious kitchen with plenty of room to dine and relax, two further reception rooms as well as a large garden with a number of outbuildings.
Located within the Sudbury Court Estate the property boasts close proximity to the beautiful historic Harrow on the Hill High Street as well as great commuter options in and out of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76126256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1081657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.