7 bedroom property for saleCoombe Ridings, Kingston Hill, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
- Luxuriously appointed family home in a prime private road off Kingston Hill
- Within walking distance of the renowned Royal Richmond Park
- A wealth of excellent schools within the immediate vicinity such as Ibstock Place, Marymount International, Rokeby School, Holy Cross, Kings College and Wimbledon High
- Magnificent Master Suite with dressing room and luxurious en suite bathroom
- Five further suites, one of which can be used as a games room
- Study/Office with a wealth of bespoke built-in desks, shelving and base units
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, well appointed Kitchen with family room and wet kitchen
- Basement Leisure complex with Sauna/Steam/Jacuzzi/Shower Room/Gym
- Laundry Room, Staff Bedroom Suite and Integral double garage
Built by the renowned developer Avicam Homes to the owners very high specifications, this wonderful family home offering accommodation over four floors is situated in a private road off Kingston Hill, home to prestigious residences. No expense has been spared on this fully home automated property.
Coombe Ridings lies between two town centres, Kingston and Wimbledon. Both have excellent shopping facilities, from department stores housing concessions found in famous West End streets and specialized boutiques to a wide range of restaurants meeting the palates from across the world. The A3 trunk road offers fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway. The nearest train station at Raynes Park is within walking distance, though the 57 bus route runs along Coombe Lane West and provides frequent services to Waterloo with its underground links to points throughout the city. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including five golf courses, tennis and squash clubs and many leisure centres. The 2,360 acres of Richmond Park, an area of outstanding beauty easily accessed from Kingston Gate and Ladderstile Gate, provide a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End. There are numerous excellent local private, state and international schools for all ages, many within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76131086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM140148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.