3 bedroom terraced house for saleRedland Avenue, Tunbridge Wells
- **No Onward Chain**
- Three Bedrooms , Two Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Spacious Modern Living Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Gate to Car Port Parking
- Situated in a Popular Residential Location
- Large Green to the Front of the House
- Stone's Throw from Rusthall Village
- Close to a Range of Local Amenities
- Catchment Area of Well Regarded Schools
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
This chain free and modern three bedroom mid-terrace family home offers flexible living space that would suit any family. As soon as you enter the abundance of natural light that floods this home is evident. Maintained to a very good standard, the house benefits from allocated car port parking under pretty pergola and private enclosed garden. The house overlooks a delightful green and is situated just a short stroll from Rusthall village.
On entering the property the front door opens to a generous entrance hall with space for storing coats and shoes. To the left there is a modern fitted kitchen with integral space for further appliances. The hall continues to a cloakroom and well proportioned lounge/diner which offers plenty of space to seat friends and family. The lounge features a large walk-in storage cupboard under the stairs and has a lovely aspect over the rear garden through the double doors.
To the first floor you will find two bedrooms and family bathroom containing three piece suite. Stairs rise to the top floor where the bright landing provides access to storage cupboard and the en-suite bedroom, this room has the benefit of fitted storage and door to en-suite shower room, which has recently fitted electric shower.
The enclosed rear garden is low maintenance with large patio area, features security lighting with a delightful flower bed border and array of potted plants. At the end of the garden there is a shed with power and lighting with side gate providing access to the car port.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.