2 bedroom flat for saleGlasgow Road, Paisley
- Traditional Second Floor Flat on Popular Glasgow Road
- Many Local Cafes, Bars, Restaurants & Transport Links on Doorstep
- Walking Distance to Barshaw Park
- 3 Apartment Property with Adaptable Layout
- Well Presented Throughout
- Secure Door Entry
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
*** FIXED PRICE *** This traditional second floor Flat is located on the popular Glasgow Road, close to many amenities, just to the East of Paisley town centre. The well appointed three apartment property offers adaptable accommodation which could be flexible to a buyer's requirements. The well presented home is offered to the market in excellent decorative order throughout.
The accommodation comprises of: Entrance Hallway complete with ample storage space, bay window Lounge/Bedroom with a Study area, rear facing Dining Room/Lounge, galley Kitchen featuring an oven, gas hob and extractor, a double Bedroom and a modern Bathroom complete with a white suite, shower and attractive tiling.
The spacious home has been well maintained by the current owner and is presented in great condition throughout. There is quality laminate flooring throughout the majority of the property. The Bedroom is carpeted and the Bathroom features tiled flooring.
Further benefits include: gas central heating, double glazing and secure door entry.
Paisley itself offers a wide variety of amenities including shopping, restaurants, bars, cafes and good bus links. Many such amenities are on Glasgow Road itself. Hawkhead Train Station and the M8 Network are easily accessible. Intu Braehead is only a short distance away offering a further variety of retail and leisure activities.
Internal inspection of this excellent property is highly recommended.
Lounge/Bedroom - 4.31m x 5.02m (14'2" x 16'6") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 1.8m (8'6" x 5'11") -
Dining Room - 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9" x 11'5") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.01m x 3.95m (13'2" x 13'0") -
Bathroom - 1.69m x 2.06m (5'7" x 6'9") -
Whilst every precaution to ensure accuracy has been taken during the preparation of these particulars, if there is any aspect which is critical to your interest or which you find misleading, please contact us for further information. In accordance with the terms of the Property Misdescriptions Act, we wish to clarify the term N as pertaining to the fitted Kitchen appliances or indeed any other mechanical items, apparatus or appliances relating to this property, including where applicable the central heating. We wish to make it clear that we have not personally inspected or tested these items and therefore do not warrant either now or at a later date their correct functions. Please note all photographs are taken with a wide angled lens and all measurements are approximate and are taken with a sonic tape measure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76141226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28245809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Laird, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.