4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale3 Leigh View Road, Portishead, BS20
- Large period semi-detached house
- 4 Bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Requires complete refurbishment
- Ideal family home
- Viewings Saturdays 12.00 - 12.30 and Wednesdays (commencing 17th October) 12.30 - 1.00 pm
*For Sale by Auction on 1st November 2018* *Guide Price: £225,000 - £275,000* A substantial semi-detached house dating from the turn of the last century in need of complete refurbishment.
This is a substantial semi-detached house dating from the turn of the last century. The property has been in the same ownership for many years and now requires complete refurbishment. The accommodation offers 2 through reception rooms, breakfast room and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor offers 3 bedrooms and family bathroom with stairs leading to a large attic room. Outside there is garden area to the front whilst at the rear is an elevated garden taken up by a derelict garage.
• Large period semi-detached house of 158 sqm (taken from EPC)
• Dates from the early 1900’s
• 4 bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
• Requires complete refurbishment
• Ideal family home
• Potential for flat conversion subject to P.P.
The sellers have advised there is no longer any rear access to the property from the service lane.
Every Saturday 12.00 - 12.30 pm commencing 13th October and every Wednesday 12.30 - 1.00 pm commencing 17th October
Please book viewing on Auction House website.
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 1st November at 7.00pm At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
Search Pack Fee
£360 inc VAT payable upon the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Do you need finance?
In most cases there is a lender for nearly every property. We work with several independent brokers and lenders who are specialists in funding properties that are sold at auction. Bristol Mortgage Advice Bureau and Together Finance will be available for appointments either in or offices or a location of your choosing in the run up to the auction as well as being there on the night to deal with any last minute enquiries
EPC Rating: F
13 October 12:00 - 12:30
17 October 12:30 - 13:00
20 October 12:00 - 12:30
24 October 12:30 - 13:00
27 October 12:00 - 12:30
31 October 12:30 - 13:00
Buyer's Premium: £3000 inc VAT payable on exchange of contracts.
Administration Charge: £900 inc VAT payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_bristol_1440525_25461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Bristol & West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Bristol & West on 0117 946 4949.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.