6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Street, Aspatria, Wigton, CA7
- EPC Grade C
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOUSE
- Beautifully Presented. Town Location
- Views To The Surrounding Countryside
- Six Good Size Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen/Family Room
- Dining Room. Utility Room. Entrance Hall
- Gas Central Heating. Double Galzing
- Rear Yard. Parking
* SUBSTANTIAL, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOUSE. VIEWS TO LAKELAND FELLS * Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, the spacious property features an impressive entrance hall with useful storage cupboard, a living room with feature fireplace and multi-fuel stove, a modern kitchen/family room with a range of base and wall units, complimentary worktops and island, gas hob, electric oven and single drainer sink and a dining room leading to a utility area with plumbing for washing machine and a separate WC. To the first floor the landing gives access to four double bedrooms and the family bathroom with a modern suite comprising corner bath, basin, shower cubicle and WC. To the second floor there are two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside is a good sized rear yard with parking. EPC Grade C.
The town of Aspatria is approximately nine miles from Wigton, nine miles from the popular town of Cockemouth, twenty miles from the border city of Carlisle and four miles from the Solway coast an area of outstanding natural beauty.
This beautifully presented family home is well worthy of a viewing to appreciate the impressive views to the surrounding countryside and the spacious accommodation on offer.
Kitchen / Family Room 30' 3" x 11' 1" (9.21m x 3.38m )
Living Room 21' 5" x 19' 7" (6.52m x 5.97m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 2" (3.16m x 2.78m )
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 11" (2.06m x 1.8m )
Separate WC 6' 9" x 2' 9" (2.06m x .85m )
Hallway 21' 3" x 5' 10" (6.47m x 1.77m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 11' 11" (3.94m x 3.64m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 11" (4.49m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 9' 1" x 6' 6" (2.76m x 1.99m )
Bedroom 15' 7" x 12' 8" (4.75m x 3.86m )
Family Bathroom / WC 8' 8" x 8' 3" (2.64m x 2.51m )
Attic Bedroom 18' 7" x 12' 2" (5.66m x 3.71m )
Attic Bedroom 20' 6" (12) x 4' 0" (6.25m (12) x 1.22m )
Bathroom / WC 9' 11" x 8' 11" (3.02m x 2.73m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76157549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528466381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Wigton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.