3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Josephs Vale, London
- Three bedroom mid terraced house
- Situated in the sought after St Joseph's Vale development
- Lovingly maintained and beautifully presented
- Within easy reach of Blackheath Village and station
- Within the catchment of Outstanding rated John Ball school
- Ground floor toilet and Ensuite shower to master bedroom
- Separate garage
- Excellent transport links
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Spacious rear garden
Ideally located for access to Blackheath Village, station and Common is this modern and spacious three bedroom house, falling into the catchment area of three outstanding rated Ofsted schools including the sought after John Ball School, makes this the perfect family home.
The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners and has a modern vibe but still offers potential for extension should you need.
Being located in a private close with communal green spaces to the front where the kids are able to play gives this property a real feel of community and safety.
The current owners have a modern kitchen fitted with breakfast bar and a separate cosy family room that opens onto the rear garden. The ever useful ground floor WC is also on hand for visitors. The first floor consists of family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms, the master comes with an Ensuite shower.
There is potential to extend into the loft should you need to, offering a further bedroom or two.
Finally there is a separate garage and off road parking meaning all the bases are covered.
This freehold property is situated within a private estate and a full time caretaker is on site, there is an annual service charge of £1100 which covers the upkeep of the external spaces, maintence and decorating.
For more details or to arrange your viewing, call now
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.