2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrunnah Road, Thornton, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 4HE
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Room & Spacious Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Large Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Superb Front & Rear Gardens
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY PERFECT FOR INVESTORS,FIRST TIME BUYERS & OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular location in Thornton. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links & Thornton & Cleveley's town centres, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a large four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved front garden and a well maintained laid to lawn rear garden with a large paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fleetwood Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.