2 bedroom terraced house for saleBottom Boat Road, Stanley, WAKEFIELD
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Good access to the M1 motorway network
- No Upper Chain
- Far reaching views
- Garden to the rear
- Viewing recommended
A 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property with NO UPPER CHAIN. Beautiful FAR REACHING VIEWS to the rear and the property is set in a rural area. Situated in Stanley with EXCELLENT ACCESS to the M1 Motorway network. Perfect for a first time buyer or investor.
A 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace Property has No Upper Chain. Beautiful far reaching views to the rear and the property is set in a rural area. Perfect for a first time buyer or investor. Situated in Stanley with excellent access to the M1 motorway network. The property comprising of an entrance porch, dining kitchen, utility room, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom. To the outside there is a rear garden and boasts far reaching views to the rear. No Upper Chain.
Wooden door with a glass panel leading into the property. Fitted shelf, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer with a mixer tap, work surfaces, partly tiled, space for a fridge, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, tiled floor. Door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 14' 6" Max x 3' 9" ( 4.42m Max x 1.14m )
Window to the front aspect.. Work surface. (No plumbing). Understairs storage cupboard with fitted shelving, power and light.
Lounge 14' x 13' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.01m )
Spacious lounge. Coving to ceiling, gas fireplace with character. Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with far reaching views overlooking fields. Upvc double glazed door to access the rear porch area.
Laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Upvc double obscure glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted staircase to the first floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 14' Max ( 4.01m x 4.27m Max )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect and far reaching views. Electric radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric radiator. Cupboards with fitted shelving.
Upvc double obscure glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of a bath with twin taps and shower over, wash basin with twin taps set within a vanity unit, low level flush w.c. Extractor fan, laminate flooring, ceiling downlights.
Shared driveway to the front of the property. The enclosed rear garden has an open aspect with far reaching views, a patio and a lawned area. Shared right of way access to neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76206626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK117392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.