7 bedroom house for saleProvence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Bonnieux
Authentic stone hamlet composed of various buildings with swimming pool facing the Luberon.
A large hall distributes very bright living rooms: a large dining room with open kitchen, the large living room with fireplace and on the side a back kitchen / laundry room + a guest toilet. On the right, in the oldest part, a small reading / TV room.
A stone staircase shelters a toilet and accesses the bedroom I with bathroom on the 1st floor.
From the hall another staircase leads upstairs to a landing which distributes: bedroom II + bathroom, bedrooms III and IV + large bathroom & separate wc.
Another staircase descends to the ground floor: boiler room, large shed and guest apartment with enclosed courtyard (living room + kitchenette, bedroom V, bathroom & wc).
In front of the main house, the outbuildings are connected by old paved paths:
- in the center of the hamlet, a stone shed (living room, shower & wc + bedroom VI upstairs).
- On the side, a small house (vaulted stone living room on the lower garden level, and bedroom VII + bathroom on the higher garden level).
- In the North a large workshop + an old stone vaulted shed (+ 60 m²), and a large terrace with awning.
- to the South, a 14 meters swimming pool with paved beach and pool house.
The land of more than 7000 m² is planted with white oaks, olive trees, laurels, cherry & almond trees, rosemary, lavender ... and enjoys the many vineyards around.
The views are clear from the Luberon to the Monts de Vaucluse & Mont Ventoux.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AHA166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beaux Village Immobilier, Partnering in Vaucluse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.