2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRosery Mews, Great Holland, Frinton on Sea, CO13
- TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR OVER 55's
- SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT IN PEACEFUL VILLAGE
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GARDENS PLUS GARAGE IN BLOCK
- COMMUNAL FACILITIES INCLUDING LOUNGE & LAUNDRY ROOM
- REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOOR
- SECURE ENVIRONMENT WITH "PEACE OF MIND"
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Double glazed front door, double built in airing/storage cupboard, access to loft, intercom system, night storage heater.
LOUNGE: 17’ x 10’4”
Light and airy south facing room with night storage heater, TV point, double glazed rear windows and door to pleasant patio area, front open plan access to:-
KITCHEN: 10’3” x 8’
Range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, inset sink unit, four ring ceramic hob, eye level oven, range of matching wall cabinets with extractor hood, part tiled walls, double glazed front windows.
BEDROOM 1: 13’6”max. x 8’2”
Electric wall mounted panel heater, double glazed rear window, TV point, telephone point, double built in mirror fronted wardrobe/storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 2: 10’ x 6’10”
Currently used as Dining Room, electric wall mounted panel heater, double glazed rear window.
Fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin, low level wc., tiled walls, wall mounted fan heater, heated towel rail, tiled walls, double glazed front window.
Useful storage cupboard by front door with electric meters. Pleasant well kept communal gardens with patio area, lawn and rotary dryer. Communal and visitor parking plus GARAGE No. 17 in nearby block. Visiting Manager’s Office, communal lounge and laundry room.
We understand the bungalow is held on the balance of a 99 year lease from 1989. The current Service Charge is £234 per month which includes Buildings Insurance, 24 hour care line, upkeep of communal gardens and window cleaning. Ground Rent £135 payable every six months.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76233544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17Rosery-t-2646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.