3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrundale Way, Palm Bay
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Sunny Aspect Private Garden
- Black Quartz Worktops
- New Carpet On The First Floor And Stairs
- Automatic Outside Lighting
- Conservatory Benefiting From Underfloor Heating
- Off Street Parking For 2 Cars
- Extended Garage
- Engineered Oak Flooring Throughout The Ground Floor
Miles and Barr are delighted to present to market this stunning Three Bedroom Semi-Detached family home located in the sought-after ‘Palm Bay’. The property is arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, L shape Lounge/Diner opening into the kitchen boasting black quartz worktops and a conservatory benefiting from underfloor heating. On the first floor you will find 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom which is currently being used as a dressing room and a family bathroom. To the rear you have a garden measuring approx 50ft which includes a decking area that enjoys the sun all afternoon. There is side access leading out to the front where you have off street parking for 2 cars and access to the extended garage. Further benefits include a bespoke TV unit fitted in the lounge with ‘Smart mood lighting’, Engineered Oak flooring throughout the ground floor, new carpet on the first floor and stairs, a new composite front door with a matching garage door and automatic outside lighting. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer. For more information please call Miles and Barr on 01843 231-222 7 days a week!
Please note that under ‘Section 21’ of the Estate Agency Act, Miles & Barr declare an interest in this property.
Palm Bay is situated in a sought-after location which is only a short walk to the seafront with fantastic views and cliff top walks, it also enjoys being less than a 10 minute stroll from the 'Blue Flag Awarded Beach, Botany Bay. Palm Bay holds a small row of shops and a regular bus service across Thanet and the wider area. Margate is approximately two miles away with the Turner Contemporary art gallery and Margate's Old Town with its piazza, cafes, restaurants and harbour arm. Margate railway station offers fast services to Kings Cross, St. Pancras. There are also good road links to London via the A299 Thanet Way and M2 Motorway.
Ground Floor -
Porch Entrance -
Lounge - 5.56m x 3.28m (18'3 x 10'9) -
Dining Room - 3.25m x 2.74m (10'08 x 9'0) -
Kitchen - 3.25m x 2.79m (10'08 x 9'2) -
Cloakroom - 1.47m x 0.91m (4'10 x 3'0) -
Conservatory - 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'6) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.38m x 2.77m (11'1 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Two - 3.33m x 2.67m (10'11 x 8'9) -
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 2.39m (9'0 x 7'10) -
Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.68m (7'0 x 5'6) -
Garage - 6.83m x 2.49m (22'5 x 8'2) -
Garden - 15.24m (50') -
Off Street Parking -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76246730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28256676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.