3 bedroom terraced house for saleLivingstone Drive, Murray, EAST KILBRIDE
* THREE BEDROOM SPACIOUS TERRACED FAMILY HOME
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
* PRIVATE GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR, GCH & DG, ON STREET PARKING
* COSMETIC UPGRADING AND MODERNISATION REQUIRED
* RARELY AVAILABLE RESIDENTIAL POCKET - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
* GREAT LOCATION FOR SCHOOLING, COMMUTING & ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
Offered to the market place, set amidst landscaped gardens is this spacious three bedroom terraced family home positioned within the very popular residential pocket of the Murray, East Kilbride. Property within this part of the Murray rarely become available and with this in mind the selling agent is advising early viewings to avoid disappointment. Call now for more details and to view this property.
Internally the property comprises of a spacious reception hallway offering access throughout to include a bright and spacious, dual aspect formal lounge with fitted carpets and ceiling coving. There is a fitted kitchen to include a good selection of fitted wall and floor mounted units as well as space for free standing appliances. It also offers wooden floors and allows access to the private rear gardens.
The upper level landing offers three generous sized bedrooms all offering fitted carpet and allow space for free standing furnishings. The property boasts a fitted shower room complete with a three piece white suite to include a corner walk in shower cubical and full height wall and floor tiling. Internally the property is enhanced offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Surrounding the property there are well managed and maintained landscaped gardens with on street parking to the front of the property.
East Kilbride is a thriving town with a great selection of leisure and entertainment facilities. The East Kilbride Shopping Centre has a good choice of high street stores or wander through the town's cobbles streets for a range of specialist shops, tearooms and restaurants. Just nine miles away Glasgow offers the ultimate in culture and entertainment. For leisure on your doorstep visit Calderglen Country Park featuring a children's zoo, nature trails, ornamental garden and cafe. Sports enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with a host of golf clubs, MacDonald Crutherland House features an 18 meter swimming pool, sauna, steam room, high-tech gym, aerobics studio as well as four beauty rooms. East Kilbride enjoys a number of advantages, a new town centre with excellent transport links via both road and rail networks, superb shopping facilities and award winning restaurants. There are a variety of shops, bars, cafes, and a cinema complex with ice rink and an impressive Olympic sized swimming pool.
Lounge 6.32m (20'9") x 3.28m (10'9")
Kitchen 4.17m (13'8") x 2.57m (8'5") IRREGULAR SHAPE
Bedroom One 4.01m (13'2") x 3.56m (11'8")
Bedroom Two 4.01m (13'2") x 2.64m (8'8")
Bedroom Three 3.51m (11'6") x 2.97m (9'9") IRREGULAR SHAPE
Shower Room 2.49m (8'2") x 1.32m (4'4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN001321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.