7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Clifton
- An exceptionally spacious (3,935 sq. ft) Victorian semi-detached family home
- 5/7 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- Flexible lower ground floor with independent access
- 45ft x 40ft south-westerly facing lawned rear garden
- Off street parking for 3 cars
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,500,000 - £1,600,000
An exceptionally spacious (3,935 sq. ft) and impressive 5/7 bedroom Victorian semi-detached family home with roomy and lateral space on each of the three floors. Further benefitting from a level 45ft x 40ft south-westerly facing lawned rear garden and off street parking for 3 cars.
Wonderful location, situated between Whiteladies Road and Pembroke Road, therefore within a short level stroll of Whiteladies Road with its restaurants, cafes and cinema, Lido and Clifton Down station, as well as bus connections to the city centre. Clifton Village, The Triangle and central areas of Bristol are also all within easy reach, as are excellent schools including Bristol Grammar, Cotham and Clifton College.
Independent lower ground floor entrance offers flexibility, perfect for an au pair, dependent relative or simply for additional bedrooms and reception rooms.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hall, sitting room, dining room/reception 2 connecting through to the kitchen/breakfast room, reception 3/home office, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with dressing room and en-suite shower room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, family bath/shower room/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: central landing, independent entrance, reception 4, bedroom 6, bedroom 7/study, garden kitchen, utility room, bathroom/wc.
Outside: off street parking and pretty front garden, 45ft x 40ft south-westerly facing rear garden.
A superb Clifton home of a wonderful scale on a lovely and well located road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76285439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9157803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.